Things you need
For the rice
- Chicken or any meat
- Spring onions
- Boiled Rice
- Oyster Sauce
- Soya Sauce
- Fish Sauce
- An egg
- Finely chop the meat, spring onions, potatoes. Remember, they need to be extremely tiny cuts.
- Add a spoon of oil in a heated pan and add the spring onions, meat together and let it cook for a minute.
- Add a spoon of soya sauce, let it boil for a bit. Mix it with the mixture you already have in the pan.
- Add 2 fistfuls of rice and mix everything together
- Add some oyster and fish sauce to the mixture.
- Add the chopped potatoes and stir until you think the potatoes have cooked.
- Make an Egg poach, the way you like it and serve.